Monday, November 17, 2014

Timeless Moments spent with family..

Finding Peonies

Last night me and Saugat laughed till our stomach's hurt.

I was recalling all the wonderful moments spent with Bijoya as a child
  • Mummy glaring at me for plucking her favourite flowers in the garden
  • Running on Puri beach with sand between our toes
  • Pretending to be smarter and counting stars on the terrace
  • Looking through beautiful colored marbles and treating them like real Gems
  • The soaring of heart with new stamps
  • Collecting colorful feathers of birds
  • Saving super cute lady bugs in Mango groves in ring cases(I still can feel the touch on velvet...they were so smooth)
Over 3 decades and all the wonders of taste,smell and touch still so reverent in my memories.

The revelation makes me think if we are actually living the days that we are spending or just really passing through all the traffic,to-do lists for work & personal life!!
Indeed it truly seems to be our choice really to either appreciate the glass half full or to cry over the empty half.

No comments: