Monday, September 21, 2015

Living in the Shining light

Each day in the cacophony of this city life one really ponders the real essence of the wants that we have embedded in your very core.Yes,that is the feeling that was ebbing in my conscience after waking up to the sudden appearance of the thought in my mind to accept the situation.My life has been like a mountain river curling along the edges and finding its own course to move from one day to another.We moved to a new neighbourhood,I love the house the quietness and the noise both.The strong smell of coffee coming from the kitchen stirring me to wake up and start the day...the new life.

Openness to accept the new changes in our lives is the life in itself.I am glad to bring the newness around me and accept the new challenges of setting up the life from scratch.

I am excited to be given this opportunity to make this life into a beautiful path.




No comments: